Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Holo Holo Hearts

A sweet friend sent me this polish before Christmas and I've had it set out to wear. I decided I could resist it no longer. This is from Urban Outfitters and is called Silver Holo. Creative name right? It's a very soft silver, not too bright or metallic.



To make it Valentine themed, I stamped using Konad red and Bundle Monster 317. I liked the way it allows the holo to show through. The first picture is inside with incandescent lighting, the next two are outside.





Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Good luck 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish and good-looking stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's a great polish, I'm so thankful it was sent to me :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the stamping on top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.