Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink Damask Valentine

I really like this design. I may wear it again without the heart accent nail later. I used Essie Muchi Muchi for the light pink. It was an impulse purchase. I had bought Butler Please and opened to find no brush. When I returned it, they had no more in stock. This was the replacement.

I used Orly Miss Conduct for the accent nail and stamping with DRK-B. I free handed the pink heart with Muchi Muchi. I went back over the stamping with a dotting tool on some of the curliques.




Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read your comments and welcome them. I try to respond to every one. It's so nice to know someone is "listening".

I do maintain a "be nice" commenting policy. Comments that are strictly offensive, spammy, self-promotional, or mean-spirited may be removed. I'm really sad to even have to add that sentence.